Monday, October 4, 2010

To try this week or next...

In the coming weeks, I hope to sample the likes of:
Angio’s Italian on Old Bardstown Rd.
Dejlah Bistro on Oeschli Rd.
Little India Café on Breckinridge Rd.
Some Peruvian Pollo spot on Klondike Rd. or something that was written up in the paper recently
Saigon by Trinity
Simply Thai by Rainbow Blossom St. Matthews

This week you can hope to find reviews of: Market on Market (on Fourth Street in downtown Louisville) and the Uptown Cafe, located on Bardstown Road in Louisville. Perhaps Huber's deserves a review as well!

3 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Sari Sari on Frankfort, Claire. And a definite must for Simply Thai. I think they have the best pad thai in Louisville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above Post. Simply Thai is delicious!

    - Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply thai.. it shall be. That is next on my personal - must eat now! - list.

    ReplyDelete