Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let there be food!

So I've been eating out some. Like at:

Beer Belly:
http://beerbellyla.com/
A new mini gastropub in Koreatown. Disappointing beers, funky selection of beer and food.

Chego:
The spot to be!
This restaurant is nothing short of amazing! Cheap, festive, allows 1 dollar modelos to be brought in from the quick stop next door. The combination of Mexican, Korean, and American really wows me - it is by far the most creative restaurant I have ever eaten at. Dessert here, is a must see. The ooey gooey fries are amazing. Their combination of cilantro, a mild red sauce and real neutral cheese makes the dish transcend reality. It's very different, but good. And gooey! I think they must sprinkle siricha on all of their dishes, so spice-haters beware. Next time I think I'm going to get the "steak in the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment